segunda-feira, 25 de fevereiro de 2008

Adobe AIR 1.0 and friends

Adobe AIR 1.0 was shipped today! If you visit the old link at adobe labs you get the following message:
Adobe® AIR™ shipped on February 25, 2008 and is no longer hosted on Adobe Labs. If you are not redirected in a few seconds please go to the new location at Adobe.com.
... and then you're redirected to http://www.adobe.com/products/air/

Google Gears, Microsoft Silverlight and Adobe AIR, will be the main focus of my attention for the next week. I must choose one of them to work with during my project final project!

Based on what I have learned so far, Google Gears and Adobe AIR will better candidates for this specific project!

(this blog is seriously risking to become too much "techie" for my family and some friends :) )

Sem comentários: