sábado, 23 de fevereiro de 2008

Back to Portugal

I am back already, and my first week was quite chaotic.
I told my parents I would arrive on Sunday 17.Feb 8PM, when I had tickets to Saturday 16.Feb. When I was already quite close to my place, I phoned my father and told him that my plane had been canceled and then I rang the door bell eheheh. It was quite a surprise.

Monday I went to Coimbra to a presentation at Critical Software. This is where I will be doing my final project (not internship as all my teachers always say).
It will be about offline web applications, but since I am unsure how much I can write about it I will leave like this for now.

Today I am (probably) going to buy a new moto :D a Yamaha 125cc. I'll talk a bit more about it when I get it.

I make a VERY positive balance about my Erasmus experience. It is indeed amazing to spend some time away of your own country, meet new people, new cultures, new habits. It gives a new perspective when you come back. I recommend it to everyone.

More to come soon, now I've got to go :)

Sem comentários: